cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:30:37 GMT
I hear they want a whole day/half day dedicated to Cordova this year. I am
going to submit an intro to Cordova & Cordova CLI workflow talk. It would
be awesome if some of you want to submit talks too!

Some ideas
Platform development and Plugman workflow
Cordova Docs & Cordova Translations
Cordova Testing & CI (medic, mobile spec)
Cordova Plugin Development
Cordova Security (troll)
Cordova Community (how we built a healthy community around open source)
Building a Cordova App (Maybe a simple app that grabs json from somewhere,
and you parse it on the phone)
Cordova Debugging techniques (remote debugging, weinre, etc)
Adding new platforms to Cordova (maybe this should be a wiki article
instead :P)

Reply with any other ideas you might have. Anyone have any interest in
doing one or more of these talks? I say we organize on here so we don't
overlap in our submissions. I could always do another talk at the event too
(but it would be nicer to get others to do them)

We can submit talks at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp