cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:33:38 GMT
Tim had a interesting presentation idea around our challenges with ASF and
Git. Maybe go into what we went through, where we are at now with git and
our current pain points (things we'd like to see fixed!). Is that something
people would be interested in? Would infra get upset lol? Any suggestions
on what to include in such a talk? (pull request notifications, repo
creation, etc)

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just don't let it devolve into a GPL vs Apache discussion, and it should
> be fine.
>

> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes, submit it like normal on the site. I personally thinking having a
>> building a mobile app workshop or tutorial or something would be very
>> popular at apachecon.
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Ross Gerbasi <rgerbasi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Heck ya hybrid apps. Sencha Touch is a free framework I think its
>>> pronbably good to help get out an understanding that cordova is the
>>> underlying wrapper and framework for native connectivity you can build your
>>> app in all kinds of web technologies, sencha just offers you a component
>>> structure to mimic native look. Anyways for more come tune in ;) Should I
>>> just submit it like normal on that site?
>>>
>>> -ross

I got

Cordova CLI workflow
talks too!