cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.4.0 Release schedule
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:59:03 GMT
Snap. Just saw your email. Sounds good. I am assuming you will have issues
with 3.3.1-0.3.0 then.

I just uploaded 3.4.0-rc.1 to NPM. Let me know when your fix is in so I can
upload 3.4.0-rc.2.

-Steve


On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a new issue with the cli for wp7, wp8, and windows8 because of a cli
> commit. [1]
> I will need to update and retag them before we release 3.4.0-rc1
>
> When did the namespace become a requirement of config.xml?
> I know it is documented in the widget spec.[2], but where is the issue for
> getting the cli to enforce it?
>
>
> [1]
>
> https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/commit/837e8e367ae4feed4854f9ac95a8e906c893d818
> [2]
> http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/#algorithm-to-process-a-configuration-document
>
> @purplecabbage
> risingj.com
>
>
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > CLI 3.3.1-0.3.0 & Plugman 0.19.0 are live on npm now. npm site doesn't
> show
> > the latest version for cordova but a npm install cordova is pulling the
> > right version. Maybe the site just needs time to update.
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 that Steve is awesome, thanks Steve!
> > >
> > >
> > > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Sebb, pls take this up w/ the board. People are trying to get work
> done
> > > > here.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:56 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Has there been a VOTE?
> > > > > Did the VOTE pass?
> > > > >
> > > > > On 30 January 2014 18:45, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > > > I am releasing CLI 3.3.1-0.3.0 and plugman 0.19.0 right now.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >> All auto-tests pass on iOS using cordova-mobile-spec 3.4.0rc1.
> > > > Updating
> > > > > >> release notes and tagging.
> > > > > >>
> > > > > >>
> > > > > >> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Andrew Grieve <
> > > agrieve@chromium.org>
> > > > > >> wrote:
> > > > > >>
> > > > > >> > There are over a month worth of changes for CLI, so
I'd like
> to
> > > do a
> > > > > >> > release of it before we bump it to 3.4.0. WDYT of just
> > publishing
> > > to
> > > > > >> > "cordova-alt" on NPM until our package gets fixed?
> > > > > >> >
> > > > > >> >
> > > > > >> > On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Steven Gill <
> > > > stevengill97@gmail.com>
> > > > > >> > wrote:
> > > > > >> >
> > > > > >> > > Sounds great Shaz!
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > > I am thinking we get the RC out this week (tomorrow
or
> > Thursday)
> > > > and
> > > > > >> aim
> > > > > >> > > for final release next week (Tuesday?)
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > > Let me know if that sounds good to all of you.
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > > I will have to do a plugins release in the next
day or two.
> > The
> > > > > tools
> > > > > >> > > release will come out right after the platforms
get the rc
> tag
> > > and
> > > > > >> again
> > > > > >> > > after the final tag on the platforms.
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > > On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Shazron <
> shazron@gmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > > > I plan to test and tag 3.4.0 iOS today if
there are no
> > > > objections.
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > > - went through all the iOS issues and labelled
the ones
> that
> > > are
> > > > > core
> > > > > >> > > with
> > > > > >> > > > 'core' :
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> >
> > > > > >>
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20standardIssueTypes()%20AND%20component%20%3D%20iOS%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20core%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Openand
> > > > > >> > > > tried to resolve them as best I could
> > > > > >> > > > - the 14 core issues left don't seem critical
> > > > > >> > > > - left the iOS plugin issues for later since
they have a
> > > > different
> > > > > >> > > release
> > > > > >> > > > schedule
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > > On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Steven Gill
<
> > > > > stevengill97@gmail.com
> > > > > >> >
> > > > > >> > > > wrote:
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > James: it totally will.
> > > > > >> > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > I plan on doing a tools release, plugins
release and
> > > platforms
> > > > > >> > release
> > > > > >> > > > for
> > > > > >> > > > > 3.4.
> > > > > >> > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:22 AM, James
Long <
> > > > jlong@mozilla.com>
> > > > > >> > wrote:
> > > > > >> > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > > This thread is getting quite broad
but I need to make
> > you
> > > > guys
> > > > > >> > aware
> > > > > >> > > > > > of this: the camera plugin is currently
totally broken
> > for
> > > > > >> Firefox
> > > > > >> > OS
> > > > > >> > > > > > and the fix has been waiting on
the dev branch for
> > weeks.
> > > I
> > > > > want
> > > > > >> to
> > > > > >> > > > > > make sure that the fix is going
to be merged into
> master
> > > and
> > > > > go
> > > > > >> out
> > > > > >> > > > > > with 3.4:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3204
> > > > > >> > > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > > On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:46 PM,
Joe Bowser <
> > > > > bowserj@gmail.com>
> > > > > >> > > wrote:
> > > > > >> > > > > > > OK, Got it working now.  I
just tagged it.  I'll
> > update
> > > > the
> > > > > >> > ticket
> > > > > >> > > > > > > once JIRA stops reindexing.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > > > On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 4:25
PM, Steven Gill <
> > > > > >> > > stevengill97@gmail.com
> > > > > >> > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >> Looks like coho was changed
to use grunt cordovajs
> > > which
> > > > > >> doesn't
> > > > > >> > > > > exist.
> > > > > >> > > > > > My
> > > > > >> > > > > > >> local copy didn't have
that change. I will push up
> my
> > > > coho
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at
4:21 PM, Steven Gill <
> > > > > >> > > > stevengill97@gmail.com>
> > > > > >> > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./coho prepare-release-branch
--version 3.4.0-rc1
> -r
> > > > > android
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Executing: git
> fetch
> > > > > >> --progress
> > > > > >> > > > origin
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Executing: git
> fetch
> > > > > >> --progress
> > > > > >> > > > --tags
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> origin
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Confirmed already
> > > > > up-to-date:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> cordova-android
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Executing: git
> > checkout
> > > > -b
> > > > > >> 3.4.x
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> Switched to a new
branch '3.4.x'
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./cordova-js/ ================
Executing: git
> > checkout
> > > > -q
> > > > > >> > > 3.4.0-rc1
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> ./cordova-js/ ================
Executing: grunt
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> why are our last lines
different?
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014
at 4:09 PM, Joe Bowser <
> > > > > >> bowserj@gmail.com
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> Hey
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> It looks like
something either changed with
> > > cordova-js
> > > > or
> > > > > >> with
> > > > > >> > > > coho,
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> because I can't
get coho to build:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> jbowser-MacBookPro:~
jbowser$ cordova-coho/coho
> > > > > >> > > > > prepare-release-branch
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> --version 3.4.0-rc1
-r cordova-android
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Executing: git
> fetch
> > > > > >> --progress
> > > > > >> > > > > apache
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Executing: git
> fetch
> > > > > >> --progress
> > > > > >> > > > > --tags
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> apache
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Confirmed already
> > > > > up-to-date:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> cordova-android
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> ./cordova-android/
=========== Executing: git
> > > checkout
> > > > > 3.4.x
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> Already on '3.4.x'
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> ./cordova-js/
================ Executing: git
> > > checkout
> > > > -q
> > > > > >> > > > 3.4.0-rc1
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> ./cordova-js/
================ Executing: grunt
> > > > cordovajs
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> Warning: Task
"cordovajs" not found. Use --force
> to
> > > > > >> continue.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> I'm going to have
to proceed manually with the
> > > tagging
> > > > > and
> > > > > >> > > > > vendoring.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> The next time
we change how we build the JS, can
> we
> > > > make
> > > > > >> sure
> > > > > >> > > coho
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> works with it,
otherwise there's no point having
> > it.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> On Wed, Jan 22,
2014 at 2:04 PM, Josh Soref <
> > > > > >> > > > jsoref@blackberry.com>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> wrote:
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > Fwiw, cordova-blackberry
is currently broken
> due
> > to
> > > > the
> > > > > >> > > > config.xml
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > move.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> >
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > We need to
land a fix for this.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> >
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> >
> > > > > >> > > > > >
> > > > > >> >
> > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > This transmission
(including any attachments)
> may
> > > > > contain
> > > > > >> > > > > > confidential
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > information,
privileged material (including
> > > material
> > > > > >> > protected
> > > > > >> > > > by
> > > > > >> > > > > > the
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > solicitor-client
or other applicable
> privileges),
> > > or
> > > > > >> > > constitute
> > > > > >> > > > > > non-public
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > information.
Any use of this information by
> > anyone
> > > > > other
> > > > > >> > than
> > > > > >> > > > the
> > > > > >> > > > > > intended
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > recipient
is prohibited. If you have received
> > this
> > > > > >> > > transmission
> > > > > >> > > > in
> > > > > >> > > > > > error,
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > please immediately
reply to the sender and
> delete
> > > > this
> > > > > >> > > > information
> > > > > >> > > > > > from your
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or
> > > > > reproduction
> > > > > >> of
> > > > > >> > > > this
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> > transmission
by unintended recipients is not
> > > > authorized
> > > > > >> and
> > > > > >> > > may
> > > > > >> > > > be
> > > > > >> > > > > > unlawful.
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>> >
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>>
> > > > > >> > > > > > >>
> > > > > >> > > > > >
> > > > > >> > > > >
> > > > > >> > > >
> > > > > >> > >
> > > > > >> >
> > > > > >>
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message