cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.4.0 Release schedule
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:16:13 GMT
Sounds great Shaz!

I am thinking we get the RC out this week (tomorrow or Thursday) and aim
for final release next week (Tuesday?)

Let me know if that sounds good to all of you.

I will have to do a plugins release in the next day or two. The tools
release will come out right after the platforms get the rc tag and again
after the final tag on the platforms.