cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:56:20 GMT
Submissions are due on the 1st as Lisa stated. Don't no how I got today in
my head for submission deadline...

So far we have (assuming we all get accepted, which I do)
* Open source translation efforts around Cordova using crowdin (Lisa)
* Intro to Cordova and the Cordova CLI workflow (Steve)
* Cordova Plugin Development (Joe)

I am also considering doing another one if we don't get more speakers.
Maybe around our community & how our release cadence had helped