cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versionName & versionCode analogues on other platforms
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:38:49 GMT
1. On WP7+8 these values are found in the project level file :
 /Properties/WMAppManifest.xml
and set by cordova-cli
This is also the value that is shown to the end user when they choose to
purchase an app from the store.

WP also has values for a project level version at:
/Properties/AssemblyInfo.cs but these are not settable via cordova-cli
The AssemblyInfo values are strict in that they need to be a full <*major
version*>.<*minor version*>.<*build number*>.<*revision*>

2. n/a
3. The strictness of the value on different platforms makes this a no go,
imo

@purplecabbage
risingj.com