cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storage
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:18:05 GMT
The key win I think is simply having a consistent implementation.
CanIUse reports that indexedDB is available on Android 4.4+ and every other
of our supported platforms, with a very notable exception of Mobile Safari.
Ultimately this is a plugin, and Parashuram is working on it, so I am sure
he would appreciate help.
To echo what Brian says, it is all currently possible, maybe just not as
consistently as some would like, but ultimately Cordova is really just the
bridge, the tools, and the container, so I don't think it is fair to call
it incomplete ... and pull requests are always welcome.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com