cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add resource-file element to plugin.xml
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 19:15:36 GMT
ios does something more than just copy files.
ubuntu copies the src to a subdirectory named qml.

source-file could be used on Android for my purposes. The major difference
is that my implementation of resouce-file uses a target file instead of
target-dir which would allow to rename the src.

I suggest to improve the documentation to say that source-file could be
used to move arbitrary files.

-Axel

ps: some implentations use common.copyFile while others use shell.cp to
copy files. Is there a difference when copying binary files.
What about --variable on binary files?