cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Started Implementing CB-2606 Add support for <icon in config.xml
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 18:31:11 GMT
I think I'll wait for when "www/config.xml -> config.xml" has landed before
continuing with this, right?!
Axel

ps:
Does the xml parser handle name spaces correctly?
That is: How do I find an element in a certain namespace regardless of
prefix?
https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-cli/blob/master/src/config_parser.js#L249
Can I write something like

els = this.config.doc.findall('icon', 'http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0');