cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: storage
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 12:23:53 GMT
Yes it is a plugin. Maybe some day it will be cordova-indexeddb...
I think that the current info for cordova users in
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.3.0/cordova_storage_storage.md.html#Storage
is not really much helpful.
I guess that most cordova apps need some storage and that doc basically
says pick one yourself because there is not true cross platform thing. I
think I would help tremendously to have one Cordova Storage API on all
platforms. WebSQL is deprecated and Indexeddb seems to be the way to go.
Too bad that Apple/webkit does not support it. Would be great to have a
cordova indexeddb plugin for all platforms.

cheers
-Axel