cordova-dev mailing list archives

From James Long <>
Subject Re: updating docs with Firefox OS specific notes
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 22:26:56 GMT
Thanks Steven. The docs on edge are really different, actually, and
the plugins seem to be treated as "external" docs. The plugin docs are
just links to an .md file in the repo, for example:

This is a much nicer way to track docs since plugins are all separated
now. So I should just create a PR in the appropriate repos?

I guess that means that plugin docs aren't localized though.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Steven Gill <> wrote:
> Hey James,
> That is the correct repo to add the docs to. PR would be perfect.
> Hopefully someone else can chime in with the localization process. I am
> unfamiliar with it. Here is a wiki article for it.
> -Steve
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:41 AM, James Long <> wrote:
>> We need to add notes to a few of the plugins for Firefox OS-specific
>> caveats. What is the best way to add this documentation?
>> I'm looking at this project:
>> Should I add it there and open a PR?
>> Also, I see that it is localized. What is the localization process?
>> - James

View raw message