cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: IDE tweaks for CLI
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 20:10:49 GMT
We've quibbled over this before.  Regardless of your preference or
philosophy, at least some users are choosing/expecting to use IDE's and
then complaining about it.

I'm all for removing the barriers to all-CLI all the time (I'm also a "vim
guy"), but these changes significantly appease confusion for some subset of
our users, don't break anything, don't add noticeable overhead, and have
developer support.. so why wouldn't we endorse the improvements?

-Michal