cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Review Request 16739: Change --searchpath to use repeated flag instead of delimiter
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 02:47:18 GMT
--*path can be confusing when adding a single plugin, since it may be
understood to represent the path to the plugin itself vs to the folder
containing the plugin.  On the other hand, I like the analogy to PATH
variable, and we discussed earlier the equivalent compiler arguments (say
-I for gcc) and those are also referred to as "search path".  Naming is
hard, lets go shopping?