cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: About PR and stale branches
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:41 GMT
One more note about Pull Requests: We don't get email notified about these
right now, which is a bummer since we miss them for a while sometimes.  If
you bring them specifically to our attention by emailing the list you will
usually find more success.

Most importantly: Thanks for contributing and making the effort to reach
out to us.  Its awesome that you want to make Cordova more better :)