cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Moving www/config.xml -> config.xml (within CLI)
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:30:47 GMT
1) Wouldn't it make more sense to default to the root config.xml if both
are present?  If you create a new project and import an old www project
using a new CLI (--source or --link), you would get both configuration
files (one at the root created by the template, and one inside your
imported www).  Wouldn't you expect to use the new config file in this
case, perhaps with a warning to delete the old one?  Not a big deal I guess
if you have a warning in either case.
2) Do we want to rename config.xml to app.xml (or something else) to
finally kill the confusion between "platform config.xml" vs "project
config.xml"?