cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versionName & versionCode analogues on other platforms
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:31:42 GMT
Commenting for iOS

1. n/a
2. Essentially for our purposes CFBundleVersion ==
CFBundleShortVersionString. CFBundleShortVersionString is usually a version
number for marketing purposes (say major.minor), and CFBundleVersion is the
"actual" internal build number, which may be of the longer form
(major.minor.patch.build)
3. Sure