cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject* pull requests
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:26:01 GMT
As you know we don't get notifications for any PR posted in Github unless
you watch a specific repo -- but then that goes to a specific user. Not
sure if Infra has any solution for this on their end, but they could add
hooks in Github - has anyone pursued this?

Another option is, to use with their newly released Github

Using that service, we can pipe any PRs to specific repos to be e-mailed to The emailer needs to be a subscriber to that
list of course.

Do we want this? I can do the work if its useful.