cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.4.0 Release schedule
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:45:13 GMT
I plan to test and tag 3.4.0 iOS today if there are no objections.

- went through all the iOS issues and labelled the ones that are core with
'core' :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20standardIssueTypes()%20AND%20component%20%3D%20iOS%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20core%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Openand
tried to resolve them as best I could
- the 14 core issues left don't seem critical
- left the iOS plugin issues for later since they have a different release
schedule