cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [Android] InAppBrowser sucks and needs a re-write
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:55:56 GMT
The only platform that really needs it is iOS b/c it doesn't have intents
so I'm not sure focusing on this part of the codebase is a worthwhile
exercise. I'd be fine with deprecating the Android support and add a docs
note for ppl to not hijack href's for spawning in-app when running anywhere
but iOS.