cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Help us make ApacheCon a huge success
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:46:42 GMT
Heck ya hybrid apps. Sencha Touch is a free framework I think its pronbably
good to help get out an understanding that cordova is the underlying
wrapper and framework for native connectivity you can build your app in all
kinds of web technologies, sencha just offers you a component structure to
mimic native look. Anyways for more come tune in ;) Should I just submit it
like normal on that site?

-ross

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you mean hybrid apps? [?]
>
> Sounds great!
>

> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
>> see no reason why not man, go for it
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Ross Gerbasi <rgerbasi@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I would like to submit something. Would love to talk about building
>> native
>> > apps with Sencha Touch and Cordova if thats cool?
>> >
>> > -ross
>> >

>> > On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com

>> today
>> > in