cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Nissanka <asankanissa...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking forward to contribute | Introducing myself
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 04:27:24 GMT
Hi

I was observing this mailing list for some time and I think it's the right
time to jump in. So I'll give brief about myself.

I am Asanka and currently working as a Software Engineer. And I am
enthusiastic about opensource technologies and have contributed to few as
well (http://boilerplatejs.org). I have been using cordova/phonegap for
quite some time now and have published a phonegap plugin (
https://build.phonegap.com/plugins/368) as well.

I am looking forward to contribute cordova with plugin development and
would like to know where I can start

Tahnk you

Regards

*Asanka*