cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Review Request 16739: Change --searchpath to use repeated flag instead of delimiter
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 03:06:08 GMT
-I stands for include path (we don't have #includes) and looks a lot
like an l. -L might be a better analogy, but I doubt most people would
get it.

How about we change our flags parser to error out when it has an
unrecognized flag and stick with searchpath. It's certainly more
explanatory than a single letter.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Josh Soref <jsoref@blackberry.com> wrote:
> I'd buy -I.
> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged
and may be unlawful.