cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] SecureToken/NoFrak feature addition
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:58:59 GMT
Ha! Well that's pretty clear. :) I don't think having JS generate it is a
good idea then.

Still, there might be an easier way than going through persistent storage.

Next idea:
How about having the Java side tell the JS side during start-up what the
token is?
E.g.: loadUrl(javascript:void(execToken=FOO)). JS can then get the token
from there when they want to use exec().