cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: versionName & versionCode analogues on other platforms
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 01:49:09 GMT
How about:

Allow each value to be set explicitly via:

<widget id="org.apache.mobilespec" version="0.0.1" android-versionCode="1"
ios-bundleVersion="0.0.1" wp-projectVersion="0.0.1.0">

Provide "intelligent" default values via:
ios-bundleVersion = version with any -rclabel stripped
wp-projectVersion = ios-bundleVersion with an extra .0 on the end
android-versionCode = PATCH + MINOR * 100 + MAJOR * 10000