cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject IDE tweaks for CLI
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 00:10:47 GMT
We've had a bunch of users confused by Xcode and Eclipse showing only the
output www/ and not the www/ that they are supposed to edit.

There's bugs tracking addressing this for:
iOS: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5397
Android: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5715

I've now taken a stab at addressing both of them through adding in
references to the root www/, merges/ and config.xml for CLI projects (using
a separate project template for normal vs CLI projects).

For Xcode, the build still works fine if you delete the reference to the
output www/, but I've left it in by default.
For Eclipse, there's no such option.

If anyone wants to give it a whirl & provide feedback, that'd be great!

Andrew