cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Add resource-file element to plugin.xml
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 18:53:26 GMT
I thought about <source-file> as well, but given that <resource-file> is
already implemented on other platforms, I think it would make sense to have
it for Android.

Another thought is that it's more semantically correct.
E.g. We might at some point make target-dir optional for android (it's
optional on other platforms), and just infer the directory from the package
declaration.