cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Deprecation of Geolocation on Android
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 01:43:45 GMT
Is the plugin still needed on older android versions? e.g. we might
want to have it be a no-op based on the android version instead of
deleting it?

Android geolocation seems to have gone Play Services, so another
option would be to make the plugin use that instead of the OS
geolocation in order to provide some utility.