cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Version Control Workflow
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 08:41:56 GMT
Thanks, for all your patients guys.

@Braden
Yes, somewhat this is cross purpose.  I built my developer workflow around
Cordova CLI tools, and since I keep stuff in the VCS, some minor stuff
annoys me. Right now, I just have no time to look in the Cordova CLI and
made a fix for that. When I free myself for some learning, I will comeback
with fixes and reasoning for them.

@Brian
I'm independent developer. Would like to contribute to Cordova iOS and
Cordova Android if that would benefit my current projects. I could take
responsibility for my additions and support them as long as I will stay in
the mobile space (couple next years at least).

@all
+1 for simple 'plugman install' syntax.