cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: template?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:51:12 GMT
+1 for removing this JSON param. Passing JSON on command line is indeed
frightening.

The bit of internal api for passing another param with an object to
create() to initialize config.json file was added by me for the use of
mca.js

This indeed caused a crash when there was a 4th cli param because it was a
string and not an object with expected structure. To fix this I added a
line to JSON desalinize the param if was a string. But I believe this was a
mistake because adding JSON command line params is way to hackish. Instead
it should raise an error if there are more than 3 cli params to create.