cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 16701: Add --searchpath option for local plugin search path
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 23:06:38 GMT
There is no special structure, the serachpath is expected to contain
plugins just as they are in git repo. The typical workflow would be:

mkdir local_registry
cd local_registry
git clone https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file
Optionally git clone some other plugins and possibly modify them
And then
plugman install  --platform android --project
/.../myproject/platforms/android --plugin org.apache.cordova.file \
                  --searchpath /path/to/local_registry

Plumbindg to use this in cordova-cli is coming next