cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: template?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 17:24:06 GMT
> Well. I'm the one who "Fixed" this.

My bad, it's indeed Josh's
change<https://github.com/kamrik/cordova-cli/commit/6490967289e5116b69ef33f1c0a81facdb92ac18>,
sorry for getting confused about this, this was discussed at the time for a
bit and I thought about doing the same but Josh did it before and also
added the doc text to CLI help.

Still, I think the better thing to do in this case is not to expose the 4th
param of create() function to the CLI and leave it for internal (API) use
only. This is similar to how some of the other cordova command fucntions
take the "options" parameter that is created from the command line with
some logic or by upstream tools that use the api. It would be nice to
actually rename it to "options" for consistency.