cordova-dev mailing list archives

From sudam <sudam.swai...@gmail.com>
Subject Error reference error can't find variable local file system
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:11:33 GMT
Hi sir,
 I am facing same problem as(reference error can't find variable local file system) for file
read and write please help me.
I am using xcode5 and phonegap3.3.0. and running in ipad.

 I did what writen  for ios plugins for file read write  in url of phonegap but not working.

I am getting
reference error can't find variable local file system
On this line
 window.requestFileSystem(LocalFileSystem.PERSISTENT, 0, gotFS, fail);

I asked same problem in bellow group link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21283256/access-files-using-using-phonegap-3-3-0-for-ios

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/phonegap/PoMRIOd2UbY

Thanks
sudam swain