cordova-dev mailing list archives

From lmnbeyond <>
Subject About PR and stale branches
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 03:01:40 GMT

1. I’m wondering would it be better if we can clean up and merge the “open” pull requests
before we do a release. As for me, if my pull requests can’t be merged into the coming release,
it would make me a little frustrated. In fact, as a contributor, I’d like my PR to get accepted
as soon as possible, this will encourage me to do more contributions.

2. I also noticed that  there are some stale branches, e.g. cordova-ios/CB-xxxx. Do we have
any special reasons for keeping these stale branches staying on repositories?

Please don’t treat me as a critic, I’m very grateful to you guys, and just want to do
my bit to make Cordova more better :)

Best Regards!

View raw message