cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Laurent Perpina <perp...@graphic-evolution.fr>
Subject Re: InAppBrowser location bar
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 08:09:47 GMT
Thanks Marcel for your response,  i'm going to post this question in the
good forum.
Just to precise my code i use in iOs (href is the url):
     window.open(href,
'_blank','location=yes,enableViewportScale=yes,closebuttoncaption=Fermer');
and   window.open(href, '_blank','location=yes');
sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks

Jean Laurent

Le 08/01/2014 18:31, Marcel Kinard a écrit :
> Jean Laurent, usage questions should be submitted to the discussion forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/phonegap
>
> This mailing list is regarding the development of Cordova, not the usage. That said,
I've just been using the InAppBrowser on Android and the location bar has been appearing without
any problems for me. Just make sure you are NOT specifying "location=no" on window.open, and
that the target for window.open is not unspecified, '_self', or '_system', because these will
open a CordovaWebView instead of an InAppBrowser, and CordovaWebView does not have a location
bar with the buttons for left arrow, right arrow, and 'Done'.

> On Jan 8, 2014, at 5:37 AM, Jean Laurent Perpina <perpina@graphic-evolution.fr>
wrote:

>> Hi devs,
>> I'm trying to use inappbrowser. I used it on ios app and it works fine. But it doesn't
work well on android. Inappbrowser seems to work but there is no location bar. I've searched
in forums but all i tried doesn't work. I create a basic app with CLI and add inappbrower
plugin. Cordova is installed on windows 7 and latest ADT (version : Build: v22.3.0-887826).

--
Jean Laurent PERPINA