cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "John M. Wargo" <jwarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: template?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:17:53 GMT
sorry, not JSON file, but JSON string.

On 1/3/2014 11:16 AM, John Wargo wrote:
> I thought I saw a thread a while back that said you'd be able to pass the CLI create
command a path to a project folder that contains the web application template to use for the
new project. I just installed 3.3 and according to the help, the 4th parameter points to a
JSON file that contains key/value pairs that will be added to the project's config.json file.
 Did I miss something?  I thought the team had added a way for developers to specify the web
application project that would be used.