cordova-dev mailing list archives

From John Wargo <j...@johnwargo.com>
Subject template?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:16:47 GMT
I thought I saw a thread a while back that said you'd be able to pass the CLI create command
a path to a project folder that contains the web application template to use for the new project.
I just installed 3.3 and according to the help, the 4th parameter points to a JSON file that
contains key/value pairs that will be added to the project's config.json file.  Did I miss
something?  I thought the team had added a way for developers to specify the web application
project that would be used.