cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Adding SSL Certificate Pinning to Cordova
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:00:34 GMT
Marcel,

Well, I was hoping it would not come down to custom TrustManagers. I was hoping to hook into
the CordovaWebViewClient’s shouldInterceptRequest().

I realise this is in API 11+, but don’t know of another way off the top of my head (was
hoping this thread could help, yay).

Is the issue related to that “security hole” thread where the whitelist isn’t checked
with ajax/xhr on API < 11 ?

On 14 Jan 2014, at 8:53 am, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am curious how this would be implemented on Android. If you construct an SSLSocketFactory
with your private TrustManager that contains the pinned cert, how do you get the Android webview
to use that SSLSocketFactory?