cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Subhasis Mishra" <mishra.subha...@orisysinfotech.com>
Subject Re: How to start Mobile App for Android using CORDOVA....
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:31:32 GMT

From: "Gopalan M" <mgopalan@sofist.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:53 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org, mishra.subhasis@orisysinfotech.com
Subject: Re: How to start Mobile App for Android using CORDOVA....

Fax: 91-44-28155336

70, Thyagaraya Rd.
T. Nagar
Chennai 600017
Tamil Nadu, India
www.sofist.com
Looking for a college degree?
Your one-stop SAT preparation solution: www.SATWhiz.com

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Subhasis Mishra
<mishra.subhasis@orisysinfotech.com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day.

We have huge experience into Web Application Development. We want to
develop Hybrid Mobile Apps using CORDOVA for Android Platform.

We have installed the necessary software for the same as per the
guidelines
available in your site http://cordova.apache.org/
But we could not get any guideline to develop a Mobile App using CORDOVA.

If you can guide us for the same with reference to real guideline
documents, it will be more helpful. If you are providing any support on
paid basis, then also let us know the process, so that we can also plan
for
the same.

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards