cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 16701: Add --searchpath option for local plugin search path
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 23:36:26 GMT
If I have:

/tmp/world/A/b/plugin‎
/tm‎p/world/A/magic-pligin
/tmp‎/world/some-plugin

And ‎I try:
plugman install  --platform android --project
/.../myproject/platforms/android --plugin org.apache.cordova.file \
                  --searchpath /tmp/world

Which directories are searched?

It sounds like only some-plugin. ‎I'm not saying that's wrong. I'm saying that you are severely
under - documenting what's expected and valid input.

I should not have to guess. You should provide an example for everyone who isn't you.
and may be unlawful.