cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 16701: Add --searchpath option for local plugin search path
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 22:56:27 GMT
Could you *please* provide a sample tar ball or zip file containing a sample plugin or two
and an associated command line which would work with it?

If not an actual archive, I'd be more than happy to have a script to create a compatible archive.

Something to actually show what goes into the thing and the command so I can see what comes
out.

‎Thanks.
and may be unlawful.