cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <>
Subject Re: template?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:58:26 GMT
Mark wrote:
> Is there an ETA for it?

Cordova works on a Cadence release cycle. It'll be in the next release which should be soon

> Can you say where the valid keys are documented?

I'm not sure there is a definitive list, it's basically anything that can end up in the project

> You definitely see this argument documented when you type ³cordova²,

This is a lot better than most things where people add something and fail to document the
option at all.

> but nowhere do you see a list of what can be specified here.

This is a general problem with Cordova, we need a Cookbook showing examples of various things.
You can for instance define where to get platforms from for `cordova platform add PLATFORM
` by including some similar content in the JSON.

> It may be too long for the CLI docs, but
where can users find it online?

It's definitely too long for "help".
The best I've seen are random discussions on the mailing list (in response to "I can't do

At least initially, some could be in the Wiki. It should be in the docs just as the .xml file
is documented.
and may be unlawful.
View raw message