cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Subhasis Mishra" <mishra.subha...@orisysinfotech.com>
Subject How to start Mobile App for Android using CORDOVA....
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:24:00 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day.

We have huge experience into Web Application Development. We want to
develop Hybrid Mobile Apps using CORDOVA for Android Platform.

We have installed the necessary software for the same as per the guidelines
available in your site http://cordova.apache.org/
But we could not get any guideline to develop a Mobile App using CORDOVA.

If you can guide us for the same with reference to real guideline
documents, it will be more helpful. If you are providing any support on
paid basis, then also let us know the process, so that we can also plan for
the same.

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards

Subhasis Mishra