cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gómez <danielj_go...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Translation for 3.4 Release
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:19:28 GMT
I can help with the spanish translation.

El día miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014 10:48, Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldeluca@us.ibm.com>
escribió:

FYI, I have uploaded the latest documentation into the Crowdin translation
tooling.  http://crowdin.net/project/cordova

This means the translation drops to around 80% because of the new changes
which means we'll need some help from all you bilingual Cordova
contributors out there with translation.  Please tweet a message to your
followers.  It'd be nice to have a little more real human translation and
less machine translation for the 3.4 release.

example tweet: Looking for translators for @apachecordova's 3.4 release.
Help by visiting the project on @crowdin
http://crowdin.net/project/cordova

Lisa