cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime LUCE <Max...@somatic.fr>
Subject RE: iOS webview size
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 13:25:13 GMT
Hi,

I will try to explain the issue more precisely.
When I launch my app using XCode in the iOS emulator, I can see that my app is resized in
a 320x240 frame. This behavior force iOS to resize every DOM elements to adjust to an arbitrary
320x240.

I checked the behavior by putting a "alert(document.width) on start up".

Someone could help me override this behavior ? I'm not an iOS nor objective C expert.

Cordialement.
----------------------------
Maxime LUCE
maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34
http://touchit.fr

Not sure what you mean.

Are you saying you can only have a canvas with a max size of 320x240? I have an app with a
larger canvas than that.

If that is what you are saying, be sure you are not trying to set the canvas size just using
CSS.

For an example maybe have a look at my canvas demo:

https://github.com/devgeeks/Canvas2ImageDemo