cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: 3.3 Blog Post (Please Review)
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:57:51 GMT
Please also add the following change to ## What's new in Windows 8
CB-5040 cordova run windows8 has no effect

Not sure if it was part of 3.2 release but it hasn't been previously reported anyway.

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:43 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: 3.3 Blog Post (Please Review)

## What's new in Windows Phone 7 & 8

* CB-5360 Removed Compiler warnings
* CB-4538 copy check_reqs scripts in create script
* CB-4103 Make config parameter checks case-insensitive WP7+WP8
* CB-2347 Add support for config.xml preference: 'fullscreen'
* CB-5203 Using XmlHTTPRequest.open on WP8 raises a TypeError
* CB-5435 Handle missing preferences gracefully ( config.xml )
* CB-5354 Networking becomes a required permission so that XHR can work
* disable idle detection when debugging for wp7+wp8

### Windows Phone 7 is now deprecated!  Consider upgrading your projects to Windows Phone
8 as we will be dropping support completely in version 3.7.0 Read the retrospective here:
http://www.risingj.com/archives/585

## What's new in Windows 8

* No significant Changes

@purplecabbage