cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: proposal to simplify hello world
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:44:18 GMT
I have been thinking about this, and happy to start a new thread if needed, but is there a
valid reason to have DisallowOverscroll default to false?

I think we can all agree on getting rid of the nonexistent ‘webviewbounce’ that is misleadingly
in the default config.xml now… but what about what the default should be on the real preference?
Is there actually a use case for apps looking more like web pages and less like apps? I admit
to being fairly platform-ignorant outside of the “big two”, so it might be that one of
the other platforms needs this (though, I hope not, as that would raise a whole other issue
around different platforms needing different values for a given preference since iOS nearly
always needs this turned on).

- tommy