cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Moving .cordova/config.json -> cordova.json
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 22:46:38 GMT
CLI searches for the .cordova folder from the current working directory up to the root. What
will be the new approach? Searching for the cordova.json and .cordova for compatibility?

While I do agree on the change I don't really like the if folder exists or config exists approach
thingy, can't we do something with the upgrade command to move the files around where we want
them and just force the new way? Not sure if this is an ideal approach.. but yeah…

I know this makes it really important to use the right cli version on the projects but I don't
believe a new cli with old project structure or the old cli with new platform versions work
now because of the differences where Cordova.js is stored for example.. So I don't think that's
a real issue.

What do you guys think? Or am I talking nonsense right now?

Verzonden met Windows Mail