cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <>
Subject RE: Moving www/config.xml -> config.xml (within CLI)
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:51:52 GMT
I think it is a a good idea! So a +1

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Axel Nennker<>
Sent: ‎12/‎30/‎2013 20:47
To: dev<>
Subject: Re: Moving www/config.xml -> config.xml (within CLI)

I support this proposal.

When I started work on CB-2606 noticed that the
element <icon src="icon.png"... />
suggests that icons are put next to config.xml as well.
When config.xml is in the project root it becomes more natural to put icons
in <project root>/res/icons/<platform>/icon.png

I need opinions on my current implementation of CB-2606.
Please chime in to the email thread with the subject "Started Implementing
CB-2606 Add support for <icon in config.xml"