cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: 3.3 Blog Post (Please Review)
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 22:26:01 GMT
Andrew Grieve wrote:
>Thanks Bryan!
>
>btw - should have mentioned that I'd like to post this ~4pm EST tomorrow.
>If anyone wants more time than that, then just say so :).

As a headsup, if we can get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5660
folded into 3.3, It¹s possible we¹d like to. (It¹s up to Bryan of course.)

It just came up today and it affects anyone with a messy path (clean
install computers don¹t suffer, but a computer where you¹ve installed x86
versions of Node or Git on a 64bit version of Windows will break).

This is of course pending testing tomorrow (My quick test w/ Git in my
path showed it works, but we¹ll have at least one tester spend some time
on it tomorrowŠ)

and may be unlawful.