cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Christina Mulligan <cmulli...@bzmedia.com>
Subject Apache Cordova
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:17:02 GMT
Hi, my name is Christina Mulligan and I am a reporter for SD Times, a
software development magazine. For our January issue we are putting together
a buyers guide on mobile application frameworks. In the buyers guide we name
a couple of vendors with a brief description of their mobile framework. I
was just wondering what differentiates Apache Cordova from the other mobile
application frameworks on the marketĀŠthere isn't a need to set up an
interview, just thought I'd drop a note to see if there was anything
specific to highlight.

Thanks for your help,
Christina

Christina N. Mulligan
Online and Social Media Editor, SD Times
<http://www.bzmedia.com/softwaredevelopment.html>

BZ Media LLC <http://www.bzmedia.com/products.html>
225 Broadhollow Road, Suite 211
Melville, NY 11747